CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

【Happy Teachers' Day】【My First Time】

thanks guys ^^
today I really very happy

lol JiaYi very funny lo
gave teachers the roses ^^
like marry teachers xDD
then the WeiJian horrr
keep feed the teachers xDD

actually the party at school i just enjoy to take photo
come on let me show u the photos ^^

Susan, Me, Kei

Susan, Me, Kei, Joey

Susan, Me, YiAn, JiaWen, HuiJun

Me, Susan, Kei, LiJing

FengLing, Susan






Kei, Me, FengLing, Susan
we so yeng leh xDD












FengYi, Kei, Me, FengLing, Susan
lol I think FengYi haven ready =p







Me, Susan, SiewKuan (aaaaa.......)
I look so ugly lo =.="

WeiMing, JiaYi
xD the JiaYi so funny lo

PeiWen, Holy (lesbian?)

Yonz, Me, Kei















xDD 大合照咯 ^^
got many ppl ar u see urselves larh ^^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


ya xinle my 1st time gave u alrd larh T^T lol
omg my 1st time alrd wan to chase bus =.="
my legs still very pain now lo T^T

my 1st bus ticket =p

lol now I only know WeiYi so funny d lo xDD
reach Jusco then go took lunch lo---KFC
then Kei, xinle, WeiYi and me go the playground play lo
xDD I really very enjoy that
haha long time no play with frens jor
but play till very tired >.<"

anywhere larh
I really very happy this few days!!!
thanks guys ^^

7 comments:

kei said...

yaya!really happy!^^
a memorable day =)
love u all!^^

¿ÑôÖøߧ© said...

=.=
1st bus ticket....
i dunnoe i hav how many ady...everyday oso gt
happy holiday^^

Shin Syuen said...

wow~
new hair style=D
this is the 1st time i know chong hwa got celebrate teachers' day~
nah
now u know it's very tired to play around with friends+__+

haha
now only u took the first time to have a ride on the bus~
i have it many times ady hoho
enjoy=)

AhDoh said...

(kei)
hehe hope i can go out with u all agn larh ^^

(¿ÑôÖøߧ©)
i know u everyday tk bus back to home larh
course my mum don't let me go mah
thn now is the 1st time lo =.="

(Shyanne)
where gt new hair style oh >.<
yaya this is the 1st time to celebrate it
course need to chase the bus only tired larh
not play till tired larh =.="
1st time then need to chase bus
a good memory =.=" lol

HoLee :) said...

lolx..they r really funny..
haha.xD
nw onli i noe u hv blog..sry ya..i'm late.><
anyway.i'm n les..kakaz..xD
i'm normal..^^
3 xiao BEST ya..<3

said...

you look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute in d pics
><
got give meagan d rose onot??
XD

AhDoh said...

(*~Rox~*)
lol nvm larh..
oic u r les~~xDD

(雯)
cute shrrrrrrrrrrr =.="
of course gt gv meagan larh
all teacher also gt ^^