CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

【顶】

!!!!!!!
make me talk bad word at here!!!!!

hey guys
do u remember this song?
‘大风一吹 假发和我说bye bye’
I created this song for Mr. Arock right..

now I create a song for me, too..
‘大剪一来 头发就会fly away’
oh my gosh~~my hair T^T MouLerh MouLerh

~SHORT~
is very very very short!!!
还要一边长一边短那种tim~~


stupid aunt I wan to slap u lo..
DiuNiaMa..7dulan..KANASAI larh u..
arghhhhhhhh
i wan to die jor larh...
damn SHORT nie!!!!!!!!
sobs T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T

6 comments:

yong said...

calm down ... next time dont go thr la ...

but if i am you i will also lidat one ..

Unknown said...

hehe
style ma xD

AhDoh said...

I really don't want go there alrd lo!!!
very dulan that aunty lo.....

omg style shrrrrrr..
if u got this sux hair..
then u will say it is style mou?
deng!!!

AhDoh said...

(p/s:wow Yonz finally u know how to leave comment at my blog >.<" anywhere thx ya ^^)

Shin Syuen said...

wah
calm down cam down man
next time be smarter lah
if u see the aunty cuts very weird then u ask her to stop lorh
后悔莫及阿~

AhDoh said...

hey man..
u think i don't wan to call her to stop meh..
course i tk off the glasses jor...
can't see..all MCC..
then fell asleep jor..
then didn't see it larh =.="