CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Communication

I admit that my communication really sux
really got many problems
sometimes I really don't know how to communicate

why?
maybe I born in an uncivil family
they keep quarrel every day
耳濡目染
I think don't need explanation u also know what mean right
ya every day my family is very noisy
I just be a listener
a good listener
I don't have any speech when they quarrel
this just a habitual action for me

so
I always stay at room
and few to talk
so u will saw I always stay alone at primary school
just like autism

I also know I need to improve my communication
but what can I do?
I love to communicate at school
with my friends
Course I lack of communication at home
I also don't want to talk to them
just waste my energy
they never and won't hear to me
whatever
I don't care

So
sometimes if I talk so many to u
u no need to care it
I just talk some rubbish for comfortable
ya just some rubbish
some useless thing













ermmm
this post also just some rubbish
that's all

0 comments: