CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

『1/5/2009』【Island RED Cafe】





just some random pictures..
took at my aunt's house..
OH MY GOSH!! A big red spider bit me!!
LoLx speechless =.="


Then I went Jusco lo~~
today got the basketball competition leh..
of course i didn't took part in it larh =p
but i got play it ^^
play till wanna cacat lerh T^T


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


【Island RED Cafe】
then I went to this cafe..
u know kepong old town?
yeah u just walk straight the street
then you'll see this shop

the shop sign

I love its design ^^

green apple kasturi苹果酸酶汁
very nice oh^^

orange carrot


~Island RED Coffee~
招牌coffee

bread pandan kaya
yummy yummy =p

my fish chip


oh yeah actually i just like its design..
course just a few mee~~
but its food cheaper than old town lurrr..

0 comments: