CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Choir Competition

muahahahaha so happy
although it has already passed xDD

3xiao
3xiao won the choir competition!!!
3xiao got the 2nd!!!
so untrustable =p
all 3xiao's student also can't trust it lo
when the people announced the result
my class so high u know??
especially the "DongDongDong"
lol~~

hurray ^^
let's cheer up 3xiao ^^
I WILL FOLLOW HIM
haizzz why don't let 3xiao encore?
our song so nice mah xDD
why we didn't sing "We Are The Champion"???
although we not the champion
but 3xiao already is the champion in my mind ^^

3xiao is the best!!!!


our prize =p

so blur >.<"
whatever larh
I really very happy ^^
3xiao gayew!!!

yeah very expect tmr that teachers' day also ^^
hope it will be a nice day ^^

2 comments:

kei said...

3 Xiao is the best!^^
i love 3 Xiao! xD
really really beautiful memories =)
3 Xiao gambateh!!!^^

AhDoh said...

3xiao of course is the best mah
course of me ^^
xD jkjk nia =p