CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 6, 2010

woohooo it's holidays now
期待很久了 ♥ 
but there's lotsa of homework, waiting for me D:
YOU! YOU are so disgusting!




well I'm quite euphoria tho you're superb disgusting :)
cause I'm going to Pulau Perhentian woohoo
so u all wont see me on msn even FB since thursday LOL
but I'll be back on sunday ;) 
wakaka expecting for it :D


 wheee so cute right? XD
 look so fresh x)
and it's unedited please!
I just added the border and my name



yeah I feel so free when I review my captures ;D
though my skill not that good la LOL
I'm looking forward to my camera arrr TT
nikon 5000D or canon D550 better
but they are so expensive ><" haiz



the last post was 6 August =__=
actually it wont be updated today
but since I heard my aunt say sth ytd
then I wanna update today le XD
she said she updated once a year OMG
I 'm wondering what will she write XDD


okok gonna to do the lovely art work :)
since I started it last weekend XD

last art work-my beloved Eason



0 comments: