CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sun of Beach ♥

o9o92o1o ---> 4.30am
nobody on the road
the car was speeding along
till I vomit -.- wtf


having our breakfast there :D
I had the bread n a cup of honey lemon :P



 
 7.30am 
board the plane ;)
Air Asia


say HI to terengganu :)
just a simple kampung
full of malay =__=
cant even see a chinese zz


on the boat x)
windy woohooo XDD

wow wow wow
I love blue ♥ I love sea
it's super good feeling when u open ur hands x)

the wave not so fierce that day ><


 wave ur flag :) n pls love it :P
 
 
 BUBU resort XD
wondering why dont name it DODO xD


1, 2, 3 JUMP!
woohoooo rock it babe :D
snorkeling is very nice x)
I saw many fishes n some sea cucumbers LOL

they said they see shark TT
sobs I miss the chance!wt*dut*
next time I go redang kill u SI SHARK!
and the stupid turtle!
argh!

oh shitty rocks
made my legs bleeding =__=


going to next point lo~~
the sun is sooooooo fierce T^T


solar electrical energy generation

wind power generation
pompousness @@

had u see any ants 织网?
gosh it's very scary =__=
dont touch it..if not u have to say goodbye to ur hand XD
the invincible seascape!
wooohooooo I'm the king of the world ♥

I gotta feeling~~woohoo~~~
sot plug @@ all ppl keeping singing this song XD


bye.


if u go there for relax
it's a very nice place, doubtless
if u go there for some exciting activities
opssss it's very boring




 
用成人的方式思考,用孩子的心生活 ;)



生活就是上帝拉开的一场大幕,
每个人在自己的故事中扮演主角。
在别人的故事里,
我们永远当不了主角。
每发生的一个小插曲,
它可能不过是一个镜头,
甚至会被剪掉。


有时候,我们愿意原谅一个人,并不是我们真的愿意原谅他,而是我们不想失去他。
不想失去他,唯有假装原谅他。


不做下一个谁,只做第一个我!
:D

0 comments: