CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

mess*mess*mess*

wow wow wow
feel like it has been thrown into the bin for long long time XD
whatever, I'm back now XD
n I wont cincai update my blog like ZongYong LOL
n I'll achieve the 100th post faster than u :P


fine there was lotsa thing happened this 2 weeks
I really feel that 得空死不得空病 zz
I've already sleep around 2am for 2 weeks
n I gonna die now =_____=
yea! it's u! goddamnit stupid anim8or! SCREW YOU! 法吭屎特!


sobs why my skin wont become fairer d zz
wan me to bleach shrr mah ._____.
walao nanti darker than ambu nehneh zz


walao after the trip I like to say WALAO
walao nanti other think I'm a rude girl =X
walao I beh tahan!


holidays are good..but..
I'll keep fishing during class when schl is reopened :P
I was fishing during OK's lessons
I was fishing during pohpoh's lessons
I was fishing during MM's lessons!!!!
omgosh~~~ sorry teachers TT
holidays forced me to do so haizz


迟来的祝福
中秋节快乐 ;)
I tried the new effect woots
I think it is not bad huh?


oh ya there's a super star x) JASON CHEN ♥
his voice is superb nice! sweet-sounding XD
here's some videos of him ;)


 
Love the Way You Lie/ Not Afraid Mashup 

王力宏-你不知道的事
even I prefer his version :D
ps LeShin, Holy XD



urgh I'm really sick of exams
which are very very very suck!
bio+chem+physics in 1 day shrrrrrrr
你不如杀死我算了 zz
pohpoh, OK, MM, sorry again D:


opssssss there was something happened :P
forgive me for cant tell u here XD


my post even cincai than ZongYong's =___=
shitty zz


well, my eyes gonna blind =__=
whatever, so gay now XD 
gonna watch 陈真 tmr XD
the seller so noob..he said I'm under 18 TT
tho I still bought the tickets XD



人生中总有些污点是搽不掉的 :)


0 comments: