CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Brighten.Vigorous

u guys rock it!
 
love u guys


roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 
let me scream for few seconds
I'm so high. since ytd. LOL
so, wave ur hands NOW.

I've expected for the sports day for long time
woohooooo o1.o7-o2.o7
cherish


hehe I've taken part in javelin and discus :)
how dare I participate in it?!!!
I donno how discus look like and I go for it.
huh.. wise choice? XD
wtv..at least I've tried my best :D


 
took it coincidence :P

 start!

the 1st race-男甲5000m


 
来来来,绕场一周 XD
woots cute FungLing ><"

supporting for their friends :D

hou high eh XD

the indifferent.

hehe xP

pompousness!

form1
form2

form3

 
here we are :)


form5

cant take form6 :(


BingEn!!!!
rock it
 
24 节令鼓 x)

 
 Dance Club.
 
there I was XD


let's go =D

inaugurate :)
it's HOT.

 
the only photo that I found
which looked like waving their hands -.-

roarrrrrr 
everybody was so high that time
so nobody captured it TT
nvm I'll remember it all the time :)
unforgettable :P


aha memorable :)
it's soooooooo sweet :P

screaming like hell
sunburn till I die..especially the nose -.-
nanti I become 包青天 TT
I keep 搽雪花膏 lo XDD not SK2 weihhhhhh =P
hao high arrrr x)

u all are such hottie
u all rock my world
u guys are hot!!
love u so much arr



sweet 16




0 comments: