CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 18, 2010

A Wonderful Misconstruing

my piece of work ;D
and I uploaded it to a competition -__-
u can say I'm 不自量力 =_=
cause I also donno where I find my courage to do so..


寂寞 @ I ♥ 攝影


there are a lotsa ppl better than me..for sure =__=

 distance.

 
it's pretty poor?




 
many ppl have voted for it
but I just feel fresh from this photo
personal opinion la~~


untitled.
I think this quiet good la.



英雄,總是「寂寞」的。
I found a funny pic XD



餘生的寂寞。
pity aMa :(


寂寞,没有声音。
I love this the most =D
I could feel a strong loneliness
but I didn't vote for it
cause I don't like cats zz



so say MORNING at the epilogue. of my 80th post! ;)
opssss the boy had ruined the picha :(



7 comments:

yong said...

u reached 100th already?!
Oops

AhDoh said...

yeah so fast right? XD
but I always talk about nonsense mah
urs so meaningful

AhDoh said...

eh not 100th
just 80posts only zz

the stupid dashboard showed me 100 ==

said...

i hate catss too ==
wai dao bao ><

good luck for your competition :)

AhDoh said...

I hate the animals which are furry
I'll 起鸡皮疙瘩 when I see them -_-

hehe thanks =D

lol said...

xD
i love she ying 2 ~
yeng pics ~

AhDoh said...

woots 知音人? XDD
which most yeng?