CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

【::TIRED::】

huh now I only realize that
I already study at chkl for 3years+
time gone very very fast ==


and I also learned something
一整天专心听课(每一节),
是一种严重伤害脑细胞的运动 ==

the main point is
FORM4 IS BUSIER THAN FORM3!!!


errrr 4sXiao
I think the location of class is the best of 3
but those ppl all diamdiam ==
sienz lo ==


oh yay =D
finally I change to EG/EV2 =D
thanks a lot eh jeff =D
shhhhhhhhh =D


haiz kei so unlucky
got a very bad consultant TT
aiyo kei ar don't so sad la TT
炒那个主席鱿鱼啦 xD
come bio society xD
got yong, leshin, wenjun mengli n me eh
chao =DD


night =)

2 comments:

lol said...

u cn know mor ppl ~
they r quite noisy ~

AhDoh said...

yerrrrr I dont wan panda TT
his shirt wet wet d ==
so geli zz ==