CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

【::History Of DoDo::】

DoDo! DoDo! 嘟嘟!嘟嘟!


not Dodoh/ Dodol/ DuDu/ DuoDuo
no more Dodoh/ Dodol/ DuDu/ DuoDuo please TT



why u named DoDo?
don't ask me this stupid question again please!
cause now I'll explain to u!


DoDo is my petname!
my eldest bro named it!
then relatives all call me DoDo jor
I use DoDo this name just to respect for my bro please!


so please don't ask me
'Why u name DoDo?'
again and again




thanks =D

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Dodoh! xD
am I annoying? x) like him
Hah

lol said...

y u name dodo ?

nt ah doh meh ? XD

said...

Good! Ah loo! U pronounce it correctly=D
Ah doh! Dun angry..i called u ah doh also just to respect myself ><

AhDoh said...

u can call me Dohdoh
but pls type DoDo!!!
respect me!

KaiXiang~~ said...

DOU DOU DOU DOU

HIHIHI

Melanie said...

AH DOH AH TT.