CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

【::A Busy Year::】

huh it was so busy this week TT
now I just very tired, tired and tired ==


study, tuition, study, tuition
non-stop ==
who say form4 is honeymoon year?!!!


well, teachers are not bad
except my MATHS teacher 张丽莹
fucking her 99 o0o


woaf 工艺楼 ==
so far so good
just the distance between canteen n it ==


kei I so miss u eh TT
yo finally I met u today TT
although very rush xD
maybe DKNY can meet once a week
WeiJian arh u must come please ==


yoohoo kei Tuesday I wan tuition together with u =D
wait me =p


刘明华 buahaha very funny leh =D
真是人不可貌相啊 GG
yo the chairs ar 坐到屁股痛 ==


ok I'm gonna to do homework now
goddamnit soooooooo many homework man!!!
god bless me~~ =p

2 comments:

lol said...

god come bless u le ~
i oso do hw lor xD
y copy me ?

from gongyilou u wan go find kei reli far = =

AhDoh said...

ahloo???