CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

【::Happy New Year =D::】

actually this should be posted on 31/12/2009
but I really no time + no mood =]



A New Year
A New Start
A New Chapter
A New Beginning

Accept the PAIN
Resolve the REGRAT
Cherish the JOY

I sincerely wish u all a very Happy New Year 2010 =D
all the best ^^



yaahooo I have such many wishes this year =D

1. Improve my English..even better than mel xD kidding =p

2. Get a very good result in all my exams .

3. I wan buy TITANIC!!! RM69.90 d DVD..although it is too expensive for me =p

4. DKNY bff =DD

5. I wan to know 4s Xiao new friends =D

6. Mathematics must be teached by 刘明华!! lol ==

ok that's all xD
although some of them are impossible =)



the new days of 2010 are not bad huh


gosh tmrw still got work ==
damn tired man!!!
Monday I must sleep at schl =D




Happy New Year =D

2 comments:

Melanie said...

-__-
jiayou bah.
rmb to take the UNSW
XD

AhDoh said...

就算我要老师也不会选我咯 ==