CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

The ONE before the LAST.

wooohoooo I love holidays :DD
but it's just lasted for 1 week..sad.
WHY?!!!!
Happy CNY become Sad CNY ~~~~(>_<)~~~~


I was so gay ytd :D
Jess Lee rocks babe ♥ she is just awesome ♥
李佳薇是大马之光!打乒乓的李佳薇死一边去!
to who peisi Jess Lee please belanja steamboat! or HK Dim Sum


乱乱叫的黄仲昆死一边去!!!没礼貌!


why government din declare that today is public holiday?!
urgh so suck! UNFAIR!



ISH STOP RAINING PLEASE!
啊 多么冻的领悟  你曾是我的绝不 =________=
why 阿骢 so funny punya
woi my 嘟嘟 eh TT 欺骗我的感情 D:


I hate rainy days which is non-stop.
totally suck! suck! SUCK!
I wan the SUN !!!!! woohooooo :D
我是阳光的 :))




2 more days X) 
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
I wanna 大杀四方 LOL
so bad..4days holidays for cny only..HOW COME!!!
since grand old men had passed away, angpau become fewer n fewer 囧


actually I wanna go for part time job this few days.
but the stupid rainy day make me so lazy zz




arghhhh chickenMin n pigLin so wai
both of them are the same! without doubt!
screw them! 




STOP BARKING.




urgh I don wan lisan, oral, 口试.




why I cant feel any cny 气氛 this year 囧
my neighbour din play cny songs and decorate his house
my family din buy many biscuits =________=
government dont let us to change new note
holidays just 4 days and blablabla
ouch so sad :(




wont be going anywhere this year ToT
stay at home Fat Mou saja zzz
what a meaningless cny! 囧




urgh I hate u, u, u and u!
I wan pakto with my beloved hw =)
dont be spotlight!



新年快乐
万事如意
心想事成
笑口常开
生意兴隆
国泰民安


woah! 
have a good day people!
♥
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shyt u!ape chicMin.diao

AhDoh said...

walao why u know my link d XDD

Melanie said...

Supposed to be chicken and ducklin haha. Pig is cute so please dun xiasui pig! :p ah duo~

AhDoh said...

his name is more suitable for pig mah
and he is ahGua now bwahaha
wont xiasui :P
AhDoh4!!!