CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

The ONE before the LAST.

wooohoooo I love holidays :DD
but it's just lasted for 1 week..sad.
WHY?!!!!
Happy CNY become Sad CNY ~~~~(>_<)~~~~


I was so gay ytd :D
Jess Lee rocks babe she is just awesome
李佳薇是大马之光!打乒乓的李佳薇死一边去!
to who peisi Jess Lee please belanja steamboat! or HK Dim Sum


乱乱叫的黄仲昆死一边去!!!没礼貌!


why government din declare that today is public holiday?!
urgh so suck! UNFAIR!



ISH STOP RAINING PLEASE!
啊 多么冻的领悟  你曾是我的绝不 =________=
why 阿骢 so funny punya
woi my 嘟嘟 eh TT 欺骗我的感情 D:


I hate rainy days which is non-stop.
totally suck! suck! SUCK!
I wan the SUN !!!!! woohooooo :D
我是阳光的 :))




2 more days X) 
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
I wanna 大杀四方 LOL
so bad..4days holidays for cny only..HOW COME!!!
since grand old men had passed away, angpau become fewer n fewer 囧


actually I wanna go for part time job this few days.
but the stupid rainy day make me so lazy zz




arghhhh chickenMin n pigLin so wai
both of them are the same! without doubt!
screw them! 




STOP BARKING.




urgh I don wan lisan, oral, 口试.




why I cant feel any cny 气氛 this year 囧
my neighbour din play cny songs and decorate his house
my family din buy many biscuits =________=
government dont let us to change new note
holidays just 4 days and blablabla
ouch so sad :(




wont be going anywhere this year ToT
stay at home Fat Mou saja zzz
what a meaningless cny! 囧




urgh I hate u, u, u and u!
I wan pakto with my beloved hw =)
dont be spotlight!



新年快乐
万事如意
心想事成
笑口常开
生意兴隆
国泰民安


woah! 
have a good day people!
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shyt u!ape chicMin.diao

AhDoh said...

walao why u know my link d XDD

Melanie said...

Supposed to be chicken and ducklin haha. Pig is cute so please dun xiasui pig! :p ah duo~

AhDoh said...

his name is more suitable for pig mah
and he is ahGua now bwahaha
wont xiasui :P
AhDoh4!!!