CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

崭新 (:

wow its 19/o1/2o11 now!
the last post was 24/12/2o11 ><"
I know its quite long time ago 囧
lazy mah :P


woi waiwai update liao :DD happy mou? X)
sad lo..not same class with u :((
always come to find JMin n me ya :DD

kei ar ♥ 
long time no see..tho we just met yesterday 囧
what the rubbish am I talking! =____________=
hen sad ar D:

ccy 去死吧 :DD
对着你我会死掉!我不会被你洗脑的 :P

stupid lss!
dont pk liao XDD come find me during CNY la ;)
I nowhere to go T^T 

holee ar
dont emo la..cheer up la dear ;)
have faith! u r da best :D 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haiz damn miss form4 life :(
form5 is sucker than form4 囧 alot n alot n alot
even teachers 囧


I miss CM2, ogay, baobao n dondon ar T^T
CM2: I really feel that u r super good NOW :( dont always so self-accusation la (:

ogay: haha I miss ur OGAYYYYYY and ur awesome spec 囧
 
baobao: HI ;D welcome back =] 

dondon: halo cikgu XDD accept saya punya fb ar T^T
on the contrary,


 SB: ish! nvr see any teacher zat ppl as pro as u =______= S her!

阿骢: haha HI 老师 :D 我很斯文,我不像JMin 那么粗 :P 

DaiBee: 不要酱8诶!不要每天诶诶诶!很难听咯 囧 不要搞自闭可以没有 -.- 很没有气质咯!XD

芝芝: woohooooo seiyeh 38到死 XD 到现在还没accept我tim zz 生物很难咯 :(

阿言: haiz miss CM2 badly ar =________= teacher don use rocket..I cant catch up zz

传教士: walao I've nth to say abt him =___= oi JMin I nvr see his gigi eh zzz


aiyo actually horrr..quite good la :))
dont wan talk so much..later someone ddy在那边 哈哈哈!


yiu I wan to change seat, seriously!
MD I have nth to talk with her =__________=
my mouth will become smelly 囧
and TSB can u make ur words bigger?!!


_________________________________________________

 woots I countdown-ed in the car XDD
feel good :P 
and M'sian are still warm (: 


opssssss FB is being closed at 15th March? 
NO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's a super good way for the communication between students n teachers bwahaha X)
CNY is around the corner!
but f*king shit 没有气氛 !!!GODDAMNIT!!
年初五开学shrrrrrr 有脑!
the new building ISN'T 豆腐渣工程!
这个,我更喜欢!


there were tooooooo many things happened these 2 weeks
sure I cant list out all of them
and I think u wont interested in it =.=


so I think this will become 月行一遍
macam laiyeh..so wai ar LOL

AhDoh, u're alrd 17!
be mature la!



F him!
我要离家!

0 comments: