CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

FINALLY.

ahahaha I've reached the 100th post!!!
FINALLY! yes, finally!


F for father. I like it :3


opsssss time flies swiftly :(
年初八..few more minutes we can hear lotsa BOOM BOOM sound
and dont need to sleep tonight please XDD
awwwwww I love these :P lively :)


the prices are increasing.everything.
even tho salaries remain the same..but angpow just become fewer n fewer
oh momma wtfather!
really cant pay for school fee..even half a month..seriously =____=

luckily I've won some woohoooo..the 1st time I won so much -.-
this year I so ONG? XDD


opsssss keep fishing in schl these few days!
screw u AhDoh!
CONCENTRATED please!

ps have to go out now..will be continued tomorrow 囧
n lotsa of pichas :D
I'll be back!


------------------------------------------------------------------


BACK! 囧
2.10am only reached home ytd..freaking tired OwO


年三十晚

 HUAT la! :D

steamboat o.

 chilies.

HI. I'm vegetarian :3

象拔蚌 @@
RM200+ per pack OwO
but tasteless =_____=

ish. 啦啦 are better :P

childhood.

 say HI to my bro please XD



大年初一头一天,家家户户过新年 

 洋洋 :D 
his eyes super big X)

Taky Tok 囧
hen shuai d yo XDD

they are my nephews and I'm their AUNT 
damn it.I'm so old 囧

since my grandmum had passed away
my family just cooked ourselves
10菜2汤 became 3菜无汤 zz..kesian saya 囧



年初二。回娘家
opsssss saya belum kahwin la OwO

owh momma I like this sooooo much :D
阳光很好 :P
my 1st pairs of blue shoes :3

 emmm nth special in my grandmother's hse worr
just eat eat eat n gamble gamble gamble lo @@



 年初三werrrr

ish tho I've seen other playing mahjong for thousand times
I still donno what they playing =______=
东南西北 一筒棺材邪花 blablabla

went my aunt's house..serdang
were going to watch movie
but wtf the whole world was going to watch movie too
PEOPLE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE SEA 
all the 贺岁电影 in the 3 cinema nearby also FULL..except 青蜂侠 :P
people nowadays like to watch movies during CNY -.-



actually not CNY become very boring
it's because we've grow up :)
look at children! they still play happily o :D

so I can't feel any happiness during CNY this year 囧
GODDAMNIT!

I don like traveling with my dad's frens
their children are qoou! n boring!
for example. went beach just chatchatchatchatchat n play NTH
owh momma I don like to join these kind of ppl :(
and ask the bitch shudup okay! and bastard too!
oopsssss cant be so rude sorry -.-


old report card.
陈顺福做了很多年校长 囧
TOKI CTL! wan me publish ur lengzai photo tak? :3



 HI. I'm 赌神 =_____=

 
 Sherlock Holmes o :)

took it last night.
I'm just tooooo bored at my aunt's hse 囧

人生如戏。戏如人生
my handwriting with com is suck! =______=


空虚和寂寞有何分别?
LOL ytd I inbox ahCong n asked this question =___=
what a sensitive vocab zz
qoou ahDoh!


hey it's going to have a big change :) 
maybe I'll change the address or delete all of them suddenly
stay tuned! 
my new blog >>> docamerahdoh.blogspot.com




LOL what a qoou photo =_____=


一个人活着并不是为了自己而活着更多的是为了你身边爱你和关心你的人活着.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Ah 堕不要吵 ;D
see wo hen kind eh.
give u comment :D
picture hen nice!byebye!

AhDoh said...

comment like this also sad lo =____=

Melanie said...

-_-
ni hen ma fan!
APA LU MAU!?

yong said...

ei, your photos super nice lo! extremely talented, honestly.

AhDoh. said...

which one which one? XDD
I'm pro cameraman la LOL