CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 24, 2010

此字念做 jiong , 第几声我倒不知道


wow colorful neh XDD
I cant 搓汤圆 this year lo TT
bought from pasar only haiz
dont have blue color one 囧



which one is better?
I prefer the 1st la (:
thanks the 2 waiye ar XDD
but I had vomit aft reached home LOL =.=


sei waiye
back m'sia once a year TT


oh shitty had hair cut today
like shit! what a big mushroom!
GODDAMNIT! o0o f*ck it


whee I'm absent from the stupid camp XDD
really stupid lo..hold on 22th 冬至 =______=
and the number of ppl who had passed up the form are ONLY 36


5sXiao. Yay or nay?
opssss same class with weirdo again 囧 busuk lo -.-

aJi+KangYong shrrrrr 
I just can say my class will be very lively =_____=

no.6 argh..sooooooo Qian Mian shrrrrrrrr -.-
我接受唔到咯 zz
I wan know our teachers please.
FASTER!


hohoho going to celebrate with my dad's frens tonight =____=
at 老人俱乐部 zzzzzz
torture my ears 囧 omg
ENJOY please dodo :3



well going to play badminton now x)


Merry X'mas people :D

4 comments:

YuanWen♥ said...

Purple的汤圆8)i love dausha tang yuan xD
remember find me to take photo of the liuhai arr x)<3
1st pic better :)
update that blog erh ><

AhDoh said...

waiwai:
I love fa sang n zima tong yun XD
yerrrr saya tak mau mushroom TT
I also prefer the 1st XDD
errrr see tmr ada mood or not la XD

kei said...

so leng eh the tangyuan!!!:D
miss u always!<3

AhDoh said...

kei:
bought d..cant 搓 TT
same favor d la