CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The 1st of December

or also the last of 2010 (:
ops impossible XD cause I have lotsa of things to write it down
but I'm just LAZY :$



always no mood during holidays 囧
watching movie the whole day =_______=
my eyes will be blind soon @@

1st I wan to say 义海豪情 can be very touching
if u haven watch its trailer -.-
totally different with its story and the end is suck
obsolete! foul 掉它!XD

next, 刑警。
errrr not bad, quite good drama (:
my mum said 黄日华's appearance din change much 囧
but last week I watched his 射雕英雄传
VERY OLD PLEASE! XD


the necessaries of holidays:

Giddens rocks! (mp4 u rocks my world too XD)
《打喷嚏》
highly recommended!
you'll be touched and cry :)

arrrr waiwai's biao ge xie xie ni
ai si ni liao XD


fishing is a tough work D:
will be exposed to the sun the whole day
and it's to test ur patience 囧
of course my point is not for fishing :D



 
I love these 3 the most
support please :D
go my fb n click like then ok liao XD
 

I'm going to Molib and 挖啦啦 next sunday
haha long time no go there le ><  I'M COMING 
I wan take sunset again XDD 


chkl is become worse n worse!!!!!
mel told me if u r not going to order calculus then u cant order books from schl!
wtf screw them!! stupid la !!!!!! kns!!!!!!!!!

n my uncle's fren's daughter wasn't enrolled by our schl
then they paid 3.5k + a XXX wine. EVERYTHING IS OK!
*claps* *thumbs up* 


超级星光大道7
they all very good at singing! doubtless! I swear! LOL
阿娇!she is good at 台语歌 x) support her please!
there aren't any change of their looks in the top 20 ><
I'm so expect to see their new looks XDD

白朝洛蒙

 孙晓亮

these 2 guys, I their voices :D
the bottom broke the record and got full marks! XD
and his gf is super nice! T^T

2, 康熙来了!must watch please! CERTAINLY!

 小S and 蔡康永

 both of them are crazy pulak XD

小S. I looked at her with new eyes, indeed!
her eloquence is dynamite! better than 陶子, sorry 陶子姐 TT
and she has iron nerves >< 
omFg I'm now here super admire her


seemed like the whole post is talking about drama n shows 囧


1 more month, schl reopened.
11 months + few days more, SPM.
few more days, my dear will be here XD countdown: 4days




I din earn any this year D:
and used much T^T
spendthrift. 

0 comments: