CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

what I can title is untitled

1 more week n 2 more days
yeah THIS IS IT!
holidays! woohooooooo


huh what the heck which stupid teacher
there is a exam on friday!
screw u! spoil my mood
I think nobody willing to take part in it right =)
well, I think I'm right.


雨中漫步一点都不浪漫哦  =_________=
its my conclusion tonight =X
well, u guys can try it next time
maybe u will gt another feel ;)


gonna leave my hse for 10days x)
wait for me ya chaos x)


oh yeah 1.48am
waiting for my parents 囧
good excuse? NO! It's BLOODY true!

listening to my beloved eason chan's songs ;)
ccy ur 慢慢等 was dl-ed, send u on monday

LeeShinSyuen I miss u badly :(

here is a song which is highly recommended by Dodo XDD

Headphones by I'm from Barcelona 

its superb nice x)


I wan to watch 剑雨 >< 
can anybody tell me is it nice?


I watched 恋爱通告, finally
with pps LOL =__= well pps is really a nice software
if u don mind the cantonese films have been translated to chinese

okayy 恋爱通告
errrrr 55/100 only >.> if u r not LeeHom's fans
100/100 for sure if u r his fans @@
errrr I think the storyline quite bad -.-
sorry HoLee T^T 
hope she wont read this..I think she wont :(


ermm 2am..time to say goodbye :)

night people.night 工艺楼 :)

0 comments: