CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A New Try ;)

白鸥高等学校 Hakuo Senior High School
what a super Hit +Hot topic in our school this week?!


Leo n Kai, everybody is talking about them
well. they are really handsome :)
but feel abit averse to them since I just saw their photos when I sign up my facebook. GOSH
the whole page full of their photos..
as what I said, SSS-Super Scary Scene
60>>1000+  <<< Leo's frens 


girls are HUNGRY - -"






well, this not main point, cause everybody was/are talking about them


actually I don really know about their school - -
cause our dear principle keep introducing our schl
which was meaningless 囧
他们的学校3.15pm放学,我们也是3.15pm放学!
yesh PROUD keh?


I was so shocked when 伍业和 talking JAPANESE
all the chkl students were shocked too XDD
quite smooth x))  I wan to learn too! :P


1st time, I felt that my english is very pro =____=
and I'm very tall XDD

all of a sudden, I think that I was 170cm+ XD




opssss Shun Udagawa x)
he's very friendly XD and funny LOL
I'll go Japan n visit u, if I'm rich enough ><

 Shun
miss you guys badly ><"
I wan go Japan for my uni XDD






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST LEE SHIN SYUEN
SAY HI TO NEGATIVE E SHEN JING PO XD



2am there, Japan; 1am here, Malaysia x))
11 more hours, exam is started!
GOSH I must score 70 or above!
god bless me ;)


I hope that our school will visit others
not always they come n visit us :(
so, chkl pls try ur 1st step ;) 


urgh all are going to wet on Tuesday D:
what a scary day! I hate 16/11/2010! ISH
burn IT! goddamnit! screw you! roar!
I wan ^ don wan \/ , so must ^ please!
if u let me ^ I'll reduce my FB time please, sincerely 


Mr. L wont teach senior2 next year.
lucky? unfortunately?
god knows - -"
but I know it's super unlucky if we meet again - -"
I dont wan to fail my math anymore next year 
*blush*

 
huh math exam again on monday
u r killing me! 
nvm I had a deal with ChingYee =__= 
by forced to helpless D:




I'm singing, California Gurls XD
they're singing, the songs with unknown name @@

I'm typing, my blog ;)
they're writing, their song number =)

I'm.
they're.

We ALL are humans.
goodnight people ;)

 gege KAI

 didi LEO


used for beautify my blog XD


oh no they beside me NOW!
bye!

0 comments: