CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

mold growning ><

how long haven update my blog?
just 1 month only, isn't it?
but it has already molded/molt XD
many ppl asked me to update but I lazy to do so LOL
aiyo update blog need feel d ok XD



a strange feeling came to mind this morning, indeed.
momma went singapore :'(
sorry syuen TT
not because I don wan to find u, even if I go there I just stay at my aunt's house the whole day
my mum wont let me out to find u d :(

well, mum went singapore, so what to do?
let's party? urhg NO!
I've to do all the housework TT
sweeping, moping, wash our shirts, taking in water n blablabla
now I really can feel that 世上只有妈妈好 ><
my mum said maybe when she comes back, she'll see a 黄面婆?XD
or maybe she'll see a slim girl =____= LOL not funny



urgh the extremely loathsome final exam of 2010 finally has gone!
but those disgusting papers will be given back next week!
wt*    I must fail many subjects =(
I admit that I didn't try my best during the exam :(
tho I study till 2-3am but cant memorize..what to do?!
then fishing during exams lo zz..so panai hor? x)

why do people attach importance to diploma?
hate it dude!
if somebody gets full A1 but no EQ then useless also
WHAT THE @#$%^&*()*&^%$#@#$%^$#@$%^&*&^%$#@
scold what? I still have to get a good result, diploma for my FUTURE. ish!



owh momma holidays are damn boring 囧
囧 <<< new emotion. for me
I think I always show this emotion? LOL wtv



japanese..a new n hot topic this few days
just sign in ur fb thn you'll see lotsa album with japanese name
they look mature :) tall n lengzai lenglui x)
my mum asked me 'Gan Fan Go'    LOL?

I have no idea for their presents @@
any suggestion please?



once again, gv u guys a piece of advice!
please please n please don choose 征服 by 那英 when u cheongK
what a terrible experience I had 囧
let somebody rape TT
nanti my ( . ) ( . ) become Yin Yong =____=



owh momma I need part time please!
I wan to buy a camera n lotsa of stuff!
money money come :$ many ppl think that I'm a money-crazy =X

owh momma stupid bookfair!
18 above is it?!!!! screw u! broke my dream TT
RM60-70/day leh omFg damn much $$
if I just work for 1 week then  I gt about RM455 lerh



keep watching movies during holidays
this is my entertainment..the ONLY entertainment =__=

overall, a not bad movie
but always know who is the killer =___=
不好玩了 haiz
now the Bowie was murdered by ah Hoi..so GanJiong


okay next!
since I've watched this
I've already love die this 2 ppl XD
expecting for the new 巾帼枭雄 for a long period
望到颈都长 LOL

tardah!!
very exciting, a vivid story!
must watch it guys!
I dare to say u will be regret if u miss it!
 丫屎啦,梁非凡。我唔唠啦!XDD



owh few more days
have to face my DEAREST papers -.-
say HI bah =)



rest more please guys
2 more months..we wont be free anymore TT
enjoy our life ;) even a second.



2 comments:

yong said...

I am thinking about my exam papers too. It's soo disgusting and shameful.

go earn money together. we want to be money-crazy-er and buy lotsa things.

i dun want go back school. XD

AhDoh said...

papers are always disgusting! they does! urgh

cameracameracameracameracameracamera

I wan to back schl to find my frens but not for study during the last 2 weeks n the suck report card!