CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

【::For Syuen ^^::】【::Somethings...::】

ermm looked like long time no update my blog by English
actually I create this blog is to learning writing skills ==
ermm whatever lo~~~


25/11/09
yay ^^ it was the 1st time I go out with my dearest Syuen, and WenWen xD

tardah~~~my dearest syuen xD

Wen's 芝士焗鱼扒饭 yummy ^^

my watermelon juice ^^

syuen's lemon tea
gosh damn sour ==


nothing to do actually ==
then went to watch movie lo
aduh all want to watch the different movies ==
syuen want to watch The Box? The Box right? I forgot the name =p
Wen want to watch 老阿伯---Christmas Carol~~~
Me? there is no one movie that I like xD
finally? We watched Christmas Carol
sienzzzz no 3D d, if not it will better =)

our tickets

the 阿伯 very yongsui right ==

I prefer the view of streets ^^

after movie go YamCha again lol =D

here my honey lemon

Wen's purse ==
~purple~

syuen's





shit! WTF my stupid com ==
stupid speaker make I go to bed about 2am today ==
lack of sleeping now ==
my com need format la!!!!!


besides that I also lack of $$ zzzzzz
the stupid manager ar
haiz last week told us today, tomorrow and Sunday got work d lo
then yesterday told me cancel jor!
my RM100 has fly away T__T


our school more wai ==
the books all 2010 zzzzz
if all buy new books then nearly RM500 lo ==
I'm not rich ok??


haizzzz this week really annoying ==
$$$$$$$$$ I need these very much
who can donate? lol ==


haizzzz I got many things wan to say
but who can I talk to?
u? u? or u?
no just talk to me =)
and my pillow =)
sweet?


last time I thought after exams I wouldn't have a sleepless night
but I'm wrong =)
It's as before, just can't fell asleep =)
why?
I think I'm think too much
think about the negative ==
every night
insomnia I LOVE U =)


why I so stupid?
why I so lazy?
why they so clever?
why they so hard?
lol just face it =)


=)
^^
any different of these 2?
just look carefully
I think u can see what the different =)

0 comments: