CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pointless

finally
we got the result
sorry I won't tell u the result here


sorry mum T.T
although u won't scold me
but I know u must be very disappointed+sad
although I promised u I'll try my best
but I never do it for u T.T
sorry..sorry..sorry..


God~~~save me please
I really will study hard from now
although it is too late
I won't let u disappointed again
but can I done it?
hope so
God Bless Me ^^



×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××



this few day
our class got something..a secret..
the stupid guy still donno I think
but I think it is better for him
if not I can't think what will be happened >.<"
they can't be friend?
maybe~~~
so he donno what had happened is the best way.

0 comments: