CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

回顾·五月

well, 28/4/2o1o is a meaningful day =C


3/5 X) it's my BIG DAY yo =P
thanks guys =D
waiwai, yong, kei, mel, LeShin, sok, xinle, GY n blablabla
love u all <3


errrhmmm
so, what I had done in May?
let's check it out!

I just watched n watched n watched movie X)
超级星光大道!
absolutely, it's a good show.

胡夏
without any suprise, he is the champion.

dudu X)
whoa her name sounds like my name DoDo XDD
she's sooo cute and has a mellifluous voice =D
and she's the runner-up ;(

arrrr 黄欲善 X)
I wan her hair please XDD

pop idol XDD
小胖-林育群!
yeah his voice is more better than dudu, for sure.
and my bro said I look alike him TT
moumou also said like that zz


omFg why japanese are sooooooo HOT!!

why he just sooo enchanting X)
and charming =P

opsss now I only know 林志玲 has a good stature XDD


so, I just lazy to study for the exam.
which had just passed.
so I must get a FLYING COLOUR result please =_=
god bless me~~
mother teresa save me please.

and I saw SawBee XDD
and she Beh-ed me lo zz


26/5/2o1o
it's a BIG DAY for my cuty ahLoo X)
Happy Birthday girl =D
is the doll looked like u? XDD

and it's a red letter day.
with yong and the ciu wai d aJi XDD
yoohoo we went pavillion singK yo~~
and went to find mel, to give her a surprise XDD

arr RED BOX! rock!
RM23/person---3hours+buffet! XDD
it's damn nice XDD
just have a look bah =P


I'm expecting for the next egression X)
I just unable to hold myself back XDD
but I have to wait 5more months TT
haiz.

ok 
admittedly, ZongYong n WenJun are waiye!
both of them really really very wai please! XDD
whoa I'm looking forward to ur dancing, ChanChungYeong XDD


last,
the functions of blogger,
have been modified,
finally.
and congratulate mel for her 孔子杯. =D
so, everything is perfect now? =)
God knows.
暴风雨前夕总是风平浪静。




good night people.
opsss I've just forgotten what I wan to say =_=


oh ya!
good luck syuen ;)

4 comments:

yong said...

duduuuuuu. XD
keep saying waiye this word towards me. -.-

Melanie said...

=_=
kong zi bei isn't such a big deal la. btw, thanks. :D :D
DOHDOH is better lor (;

AhDoh said...

to yong:
weih DoDo please XDD
hohoho cause u r really a waiye =P
if not I wan to say as waiye as DoDo meh? LOL

AhDoh said...

to mel:
very pro lo zz
my karangan worse than primary standard now zz
whoa I really better meh X)
thanks XDD