CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

*jottings*

ok let's see what had happened today =)

huh just reached schl then slp ==
then the waiye keep kicking my chair
gosh so fat then dont walked there la XD
woots I did much homework today XD
keep copy copy n COPY!
until my hands cacat =D

afternoon..huh this is more grievous TT
how many marks we got?
hohoho what a GOOD question ar?
so scare lo haiz TT
nobody talked today
time crawled n difficulty in breathing
fine..hope it wont be happened anymore ;)


huh got low marks
is it my fault?
I think so =)

sorry mum, I had to say it to u again n again =C
n make u feel disappointed again n again =C
even my marks is lower n lower than before
although I had promised that I'll get higher marks
haiz.

just like KaiXiang said before

每次考试,我都带着希望进考场.......

可是抱着失望出来.........

第二 天......

我依然抱着希望进考场........

可是换来的是还是失望....

yeah just like me =C
I admit that I study hard ..
the day before exam la ==
even I did algebra for the whole day
but what I gt?
FAIL~ huh?
GOOD ar?
I like it <3


I really hate who din study bt gt high marks ><
why? why? why?
they shouldn't get that! TT
(= LIFE IS NOT FAIR =)

4sXiao,
seriously have to improve
please dont make teachers angry anymore =C
talk this to me n all 4sXiao 10

think back pls
we enraged teachers within 3months ==
HTC, MM, ZhLY, Ms.S, DonDon even PP had mentioned us today =C
we really have to introspect ><
as GY said we have to change!
guys pls pay attention to teachers pls =)



arrrrr many works to do ><
lmh's hw, bravo, and my most FAVOURITE LISAN!






okok stop those =)


woots I was very happy when see KX's blog
第五:加渝变高了....
although my name was wrong ad XP
LOL thank ya KX =D


hohoho NIKE = ROCKER! =D
RED
RED STRIPE
PURPLE =D
NICE MOU? XD
GREYBLACK~~
ROCK PLS XD
YELLOW XD
yong this specially show for u XD
ADIDAS-BLUE
whoa BLUE X)
CONVERSE-COLORFUL X)
VISOGE-BLUE =D
ACUPUNCTURE
BLUEHAVEN-PURPLE X)
IRUKA-BLUE
K-SWISS
huh not bad har?


ahaha really hope to get 1 X)
SNEAKERHOLIC =D
sneakers are very nice pls!!!


GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE!

have a nice dream yo X)

8 comments:

yong said...

always use woots woots woots dunno for wad. -.-
so bored to see those words.

people din study get high mark that means they have talent. not ' life not fair'

you mark is better than so many people.

go work then buy the shoes bah!

said...

ano! your marks id better than SO MANY people ler :)
dont sad lar :D
ZLY said gahyew to me leh yesterday 8D
haha ;)

hsinyee. said...

i got the idea wad is decent for ur present.;D

gayews,dont lose hope easily.(:

AhDoh said...

To yong:
woots XD
facial good mou? woots XD

why I cant hv the talent?
that's why I said LIFE IS NOT FAIR'
din pay attention+no study
also can gt high marks
I know better thn many ppl
but lower than many ppl too =C

go work shrrrr TT
so tired eh TT
holidays 1st la =P

AhDoh said...

To beethoven X):
aiyo I not sad la
just feel errrr
frustrated ==

yerrrrrr why she said to u d TT
why din say to me TT
LOL

aiyo u also better than many ppl ma
we gahyew together la =D

AhDoh said...

To HsinYee:
hohoho very expensive worrrr ><

ish I'll gahyew d =D
thank yo

Melanie said...

woots your head la woots. xD
weets cannot? XDD

AhDoh said...

Mel:
ok bah..next time I'll change to weets XD
weets wo hen high ar X)