CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hate

HATE!!!
HATE those guys!!!
HATE those guys who ToSui 3Xiao!!!
those guys really very very very n very ToSui 3Xiao!!!
I'm talking seriously!!!


well, maybe u all very pro
and just look it as a game?
at least I not think so =)
although I very HATE exams
and I also will cheat during dictation
but not now!!!


aiya...PMR trial onli
nt real de PMR
PMR no nid cheat oso can get A la
PMR trial gt marks mar
hu dun wan high marks o???

yeah no need I tell u
u also know who write this
ya I just very HATE these!!!!!!
maybe for u all the PMR trial just as easy as a sh*t
but u these all genius also need to cheat
then I nth to say anymore

and u all after cheat just look like very proud of it
and just tell anyone u know
and still wan to upload a video abt how to cheat easily
lol do u think it is honorable?
huh maybe =)

sobs our teachers so angry+sad+disappointed of us ad
please don't make they angry+sad+disappointed again n again larh


well maybe after u all read this will very HATE me too
but this just my behavior
ok u wan HATE then just go ahead
who care =)
all I wanna say is that 反省啦!!!



***********************************************************************************



HATE
HATE the stupid MSN

everyday keep lagging
today more serious
lag until cant on9 swt =)

wt...from 2pm till now 6pm
still show me this box zzzzz


well maybe this post is too extreme
but u also can read till here
so very thanks for ur reading ^^


*****IMPORTANT*****
who live nearby Kepong please don't go out lerh
there was a ppl got H1N1 who work in Kepong Jusco's food court
don't always go Web jor ^^
must be careful ya guys ^^


my mum jaga geh baby
paise LS promise u long long time that wan to show u
but now only upload =p
but I think u also won't blogging agn =.="
so it just a rubbish here =)



well this post just use to let off myself =)

0 comments: