CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

*累·困·倦*

为考试,我累了;
为工作,我困了;
为快乐,我累了。

我的叫真的快残了。(ps: 请用‘我的心真的受伤了’的音。xD)



see it!!
12/3/10 should be holiday =____=

ish 12/3/10 考跑步 worrrr
n the point is
I had passed it =______=
the 1st time of these 4years =______=
don't peisi ToT

and there were many guys cheated during the test =_____=
all waiye ar zzzzzz
just run 5rounds zzzzzz
stupid 张智清

then the stupid yong spread running nose to me ToT
shit running nose is very serious pls!!!
running nose>>cough>>fever
serious mou ToT



13/3/10 whoa finally started to cough =____=

选你所爱,爱你所选 =)

cause of Rm33 haiz..same grade with the Indonesia kakak =____=
aduh ar 莲姐 ToT
why u gv me the Burma boy ToT
NMM he so stupid lo zzzzzz
I had nvr meet a stupid waiter like u =___=
n make me scolded by 莲姐 NMM
U GO TO HELL PLS! huh



14/3/10 whoa =D
hung out with frens lo =D
my dear [K], [N], GY, susan n joyee
yong dont envy eh xP
btw kei what's ur feeling abt the breakfast?

Happy Belated Birthday to my dearest WJ =D

huh the lotus is totally a candle oh LOL
let's see it =)

sumptuous X)

btw mum u r so annoying u know?
yeah pls dont set urself up as judge n jury =)
I HATE IT ><"

/Solomon Kane/

when u see this poster
maybe u'll think this movie..
ehem not bad ya =)
oh gosh but it's not!
it just as boring as life =C
I nearly fell asleep =_____=
sorry ar GY
I just like the last few minutes =)

then went CheongK again
ops but I really cant get any excited =C
sorry guys ToT
cause short of narcissistic Yong xD
haiz kei chose 舞娘 lo
but not high like last time =C

aiya whatever la
u all happy then ok le =)
HAPPY IS GOOD
ever good for health LOL



gosh goddamnit!
keep coughing+fever ToT
what the heck ToT
I hate it =C

5 comments:

yong said...

1st, I am also not feeling well. hen serius
running nose > cough > fever
pusat there too cold ady plus raining dmn heavy that day . -.-

为考试,我累了;
为工作,我困了;
为快乐,我累了。

i agree the 1st one. but how about the last one? this means u pretend to be happy. That's why u felt tired! What so sanfu to smile, to be happy?

what is the orange things in the cakes? orange or salmon? It looks like sushi de fish. XD

I very envy lar. Dun need wait 24/12 la. anytime can go ady XD

舞娘?whoa amazing!i bought the ban quan ady la!

'cause short of narcissistic Yong'
waliao I hen proud de ler ><

AhDoh said...

yala the center ar..
cold dao =____=

sometimes may pretend to be happy =)

no lo..GY said is peach oh
we thought is mango xD

dont envy la xD
I think is 24/12 le TT
my mum keep NgamNgam ChamCham =___=
say dont let me out again zzz

sim la u bought the copyright shrr
xD I thought kei bought it?

omg u this waiye
narcissistic also proud shrrrrr X)

AhDoh said...

and actually hor
that '我累了' used to describe my legs
aiyo I'm ok de lo =D

said...

我的叫 X) shapo ah doh xD
DEAR ah..must drink more water ar..blow water will use up large amount of water de leh.. :) take care ar~ if rly sick then dun go to work mah..vry sanfu de leh.. Doh, must take care urself ah..okay? :) if nt i heart ache de TT

AhDoh said...

我的叫 X) ???
aiya I drink much water d lo =D
LOL blow water will use up large amount of water shrrrrrr xD

ok lo I'll take good care of myself d =D